We’re a week late on Halloween, but Sean meets up with Jon Kirchoff founder of Full Tech Paranormal Investigations. We talk about focused, non-terminal repeating phantasms, or Class Five full roaming vapors and more! Music by Tyler Daniel Bean and Josh Rouse and the Long Vacations.
*Don’t miss an episode, subscribe in iTunes!
Co-host: Joey Avalos
Steve Jobs Delayed Cancer Surgery For Psychic
According to the authorized biography by Walter Issacson, Jobs revealed that he stalled his surgery by nine months to pursure alternative methods instead.
According to doctors, the pancreatic tumor Jobs had was “treatable” and by delaying his surgery, the chances for survival were cut. He went beyond his doctor’s recommendations after being diagnosed with cancer in October 2003 and delayed treatments which could’ve saved his life.
Scientist Claims Hundreds of Yetis Are Alive and Well in Siberia
Controversial professor Valentin Sapunov has infuriated academics after he said DNA checks on hair samples from a remote cave showed it belong to a mystery human-like mammal.
Now he has gone further by asserting a population of 200 Yetis are alive and well in the forested Kemerovo, Khakassia and Altai regions of Siberia.
Professor Sapunov said there have been no confirmed sightings of yetis because the animals have an acute sense of danger.
Top 10 Signs Your House is Haunted
10. Strange Smells
9. Odd dreams of people or places you don’t know
8. Feelings of being watched
7. Heaviness in the air
5. Changes in air temperature
4. Things moving around
3. Being touched
2. Sudden changes in mood or behavior
1. Seeing is believing
Interviewing Jon from Full Tech Paranormal in Riverside, CA
- What was your journey into this field?
- How does one become a paranormal investigator? Were you officially trained?
- Why did you become a paranormal investigator? Did something “paranormal” happen to you or have you always been interested in the paranormal?
- How has Paranormal Research affected your personal faith?
SKEPTIC’S CORNER. Questions by Joey
- What do you have to say to the skeptics that claim that paranormal investigators are just practicing pseudoscience and not real science?
- Why does it seem that all investigations are conducted at night? Does the night/dark have anything to do with it?
- How do you “know” for sure that you are dealing with something paranormal? As you know, humans are easily deceived and personal experience isn’t very reliable (As skeptics would say). How do you know you are not jumping to conclusions to explaining the unexplained?
Today’s featured music was brought to you by Tyler Daniel Bean, check out his album on 11.06 entitled Longing available via bandcamp at tylerdanielbean.bandcamp.com. Also, head over to NoiseTrade.com and download Josh Rouse and the Long Vacations’ Self Titled album noisetrade.com/JRLV, if you like it make sure you leave a tip.