Mimetic Theory, Monsters, Hell and God collide on today’s Armchair Philosopher Podcasts. Hellbound? Director Kevin Miller joins the conversation to discuss a class he was preparing called Mimetic Theory & Monsters. The class would eventually be cancelled because of events outside his control, but it’s a very eye-opening conversation and one that Kevin hopes to transfer into future projects.
About Kevin Miller:
Raised on a farm just outside of Foam Lake, Saskatchewan, Kevin went off into the world and fulfilled many of his childhood dreams, which included working in the film business as a screenwriter, director, producer, and film editor and also establishing himself as a freelance writer and editor in the world of book publishing. Over the years, Kevin has worked on about a dozen films, including documentaries, feature films, and short film projects (he’s Kevin Miller XI on imdb.com) and over a hundred books, both fiction and non-fiction, many of which he worked on as an editor.
Learn move about Hellbound? over at hellboundthemovie.com.
- Hellrazed? by Kevin Miller and more
- Her Gates Will Never Be Shut by Brad Jersak
- The Denial Of Death by Ernest Becker
- Opening/Closing music by Candlepark Stars
- “The Smiling Dawn” and “We Danced As The Evening Sky Faded To Black” by Slow Dancing Society from the EP II: The Best Days Of Our Lives.
Enjoy the show? Please consider becoming a Patron for $1/month for behind-the-scenes information and exclusives: Patreon.com/theaxpx